We’re currently accepting applications for the roles listed below. Please review the responsibilities and requirements thoroughly, and e-mail your letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.
If there is not an open position that suits you, please feel free to submit a letter of interest and your resume for future consideration.
Production and Product Development Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a product development and production manager to join our team. You will have the opportunity to be part of the product and team of an innovative and nurturing brand.
The ideal candidate will be a very organized and process-oriented manager, with an understanding of the apparel product development cycle. Working closely with the product development, design and production team to manage raw materials, production calendar and growth strategies. This role requires deep-focus, clear communication, multi-tasking, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide organizational support to the product development team in in the research and development phase.
- Create and manage production calendars for both the made-to-measure and seasonal collections.
- Manage the daily responsibilities of the fabric and product development cycle, ensuring timely deliverables.
- Being the key link between the different workshops in Italy and the product development team based in New York.
- Lead the archiving effort of all past collections and products.
- Manage product development calendar and ensure timely communication and deliverables
- In charge of raw material purchasing and managing stock levels.
- Work directly with lead product development and creative team to ensure a synergy of ideas between the workshops and the design team.
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications
- Very strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize tasks on your own.
- Strong command of the Microsoft creative suite and clear communication over email and other audio/video channels
- Fluent in written and spoken Italian and English.
- A clear basic understanding of the product development cycle and experience with managing raw material vendors.
- Basic skills in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Lightroom.
- A strong interest in fabric, product and self-motivated to develop a deeper understanding.
- A curious nature, driven to make things more organized and flow efficiently.
- A highly organized individual who can handle multiple tasks at once.
- Collaborative, adaptable and ready to respond to questions with a sense of urgency.
- Confident and willing to brainstorm and share new ideas.
- Passion for a holistic product design and re-imagining the role of design and products in our world.
- Desire to work within a start-up environment and being part of a growing team
- A keen interest in sustainability and conscious production.
Client Service Specialist – New York Showroom
Stòffa is seeking a full-time Client Service Specialist to join our New York team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of an innovative and growing company, working directly with clients at our SoHo showroom and world-wide events. You will represent Stòffa and deliver a personalized experience, helping build wardrobes based on a thoughtful understanding of each client. The ideal candidate is responsive and service oriented with a keen interest in product, fabric and design.
- Manage the complete sales cycle including all related client service and follow-up
- Conduct fittings and process made-to-measure and web-based orders
- Develop and maintain expert brand and product knowledge, and effectively communicate brand values and product details to clients
- Listen and understand individual client needs and offer exceptional service and guidance
- Execute client engagement strategy and cultivate new and existing client relationships
- Assist in the coordination and execution of off-site trunk shows
- Maintain showroom visual standards and assist with general showroom management
- Support shipping, receiving and inventory control as requested
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications
- Passion for customer service with the ability to deliver exceptional client experiences
- Empathetic and approachable with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate clearly, effectively, and professionally in both verbal and written form
- Confident presenter in both one-on-one and small group settings
- Collaborative and experienced working in a team environment
- Well-rounded and intellectually curious on a broad range of topics
- Attentive, organized, and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Passion for Stòffa with a strong interest in product, fabric and design
- Open to feedback, adaptable, and able to work in a face-paced, start-up environment
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Flexible schedule - work hours and travel will be based on business needs
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your letter of interest and résumé