We’re currently accepting applications for the roles listed below. Please review the responsibilities and requirements thoroughly, and e-mail your letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.
If there is not an open position that suits you, please feel free to submit a letter of interest and your resume for future consideration.
Client Service Specialists – New York
Stòffa is seeking a full-time Client Service Specialist to join our New York team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of an innovative and growing company, working directly with clients at our SoHo showroom and world-wide events. You will represent Stòffa and deliver a personalized experience, helping build wardrobes based on a thoughtful understanding of each client. The ideal candidate is responsive and service oriented with a keen interest in product, fabric and design.
- Manage the complete sales cycle including all related client service and follow-up
- Conduct fittings and process made-to-measure and web-based orders
- Develop and maintain expert brand and product knowledge, and effectively communicate brand values and product details to clients
- Listen and understand individual client needs and offer exceptional service and guidance
- Execute client engagement strategy and cultivate new and existing client relationships
- Assist in the coordination and execution of off-site trunk shows
- Maintain showroom visual standards and assist with general showroom management
- Support shipping, receiving and inventory control as requested
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications
- Passion for customer service with the ability to deliver exceptional client experiences
- Empathetic and approachable with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate clearly, effectively, and professionally in both verbal and written form
- Confident presenter in both one-on-one and small group settings
- Collaborative and experienced working in a team environment
- Well-rounded and intellectually curious on a broad range of topics
- Attentive, organized, and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Passion for Stòffa with a strong interest in product, fabric and design
- Open to feedback, adaptable, and able to work in a face-paced, start-up environment
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Flexible schedule - work hours and travel will be based on business needs
This is a unique opportunity for an associate designer to join our team. You will have the opportunity to be part of the product development team of an innovative and nurturing brand. The ideal candidate will be skilled in drawing and have a passion for fabric design and product development. Working with the product development teams in New York and Italy, the candidate will be involved in the concept and design phase of all Stòffa products. This role requires focus, deep collaboration, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Study, research, and document various fabric explorations for application across various products.
- Digitally illustrate new fabric and product design ideas.
- Maintain sampling plan and tech design sheets for all products.
- Collaborate with the production teams in Italy to continually refine existing products.
- Organize and maintain the product design archive.
- Work with the marketing and styling team on collections plans and launch strategies.
- Assist on all product collaborations.
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications
- Skilled in graphic design with rigor for illustration and color study.
- Process focused, with a strong understanding of holistic design thinking
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Portfolio demonstrating illustration and design documentation skills.
- An interest in product, fabric and industrial design and the ability to express it through subtle nuances and tones.
- Ability to put the project’s vision above personal taste to truly collaborate and execute the project’s message.
- Ability to converse in Italian would be beneficial for this role.
- Creative, with strong visual skills and new ideas.
- Excellent communication skills
- written and oral.
- A highly organized individual who can handle multiple tasks at once.
- Collaborative, adaptable and ready to respond to questions with a sense of urgency.
- Confident and willing to brainstorm and share new ideas.
- Passion for a holistic product design and re-imagining the role of design and products in our world.
- Desire to work within a start-up environment and being part of a growing team
- A keen interest in sustainable and conscious design.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your letter of interest and résumé