woven shawl scarf - solid with border (rose)
Woven on century old looms, our shawls are a study of color and elegant jacquard designs. Although a slow and tedious process, only the right combination of material woven on these looms and our particular finishing techniques result in shawls with such true colors and a brilliant hand. Made with a new double-weight yarn, these shawls feel like wrapping oneself in a cashmere silk cloud. Woven on the full width of the loom and at 200 cm long, these are also the perfect throw for when you want to just stay in.
"This one is part of a series of lush pale colors with a subtle woven border."
• Composition: 70% cashmere 30% silk.
• Origin: Biella, Italy.
• Delivered in a custom travel package.
- • Width: 80 cm / 32 inches
• Length: 200 cm / 79 inches
- • Dry clean only.
- We offer free ground shipping in the continental United States of America. Expedited shipping and shipping to other territories is available at an additional cost that is highlighted during the checkout process. Review all our shipping options here.
As much we know that you are not going to want to return anything, we acknowledge that we all have our moments. Please follow the return steps here.