woven large scarf - patchwork sculpture (taupe)
Woven on century old looms, our scarves are a study of color and elegant jacquard designs. Although a slow and tedious process, only the right combination of material woven on these looms and our particular finishing techniques result in scarves with such true colors and a brilliant hand. Amazingly light yet comfortingly warm, these scarves are the perfect marriage of functionality and ease. Our large scarves are woven on the full width of the loom and at 80cm wide provide the perfect coverage for those days you want to stay extra cosy.
"Two colored yarns woven in multiple different weaves to create a patchwork of hues, texture and depth. All set in a Brancusi inspired sculptural shape."
• Composition: 70% cashmere 30% silk.
• Origin: Biella, Italy.
• Delivered in a custom travel package.
- • Width: 80 cm / 32 inches
• Length: 180 cm / 71 inches
- • Dry clean only.
- We offer free ground shipping in the continental United States of America. Expedited shipping and shipping to other territories is available at an additional cost that is highlighted during the checkout process. Review all our shipping options here.
As much we know that you are not going to want to return anything, we acknowledge that we all have our moments. Please follow the return steps here.