knit tie - bi color geometric motif (light khaki)
- "Geometric shapes last longer and enjoy a timelessness unlike any organic shape." - Massimo Vignelli
This idea informs our designs as we explore amazing production techniques to deliver simple beauty. Starting with the organic process of knitting, we designed all our knit ties with geometric patterns that feel as special as they are timeless. Explore our knitting process here.
"Geometric motif over a rich silken ground. These are summer in knitted silk. Pair them cottons and linens."
• Composition: 100% silk.
• Origin: Como, Italy.
• Delivered in a custom travel package.
- • Width: 3" / 7.5 cm (+/- 0.5 cm)
• Length: 58" / 148 cm (+/- 2.00 cm)
- • Store loosely rolled.
• Dry clean only.
- We offer free ground shipping in the continental United States of America. Expedited shipping and shipping to other territories is available at an additional cost that is highlighted during the checkout process. Review all our shipping options here.
As much we know that you are not going to want to return anything, we acknowledge that we all have our moments. Please follow the return steps here.