knit tie - tonal motif (charcoal)
- "Geometric shapes last longer and enjoy a timelessness unlike any organic shape." - Massimo Vignelli
This idea informs our designs as we explore amazing production techniques to deliver simple beauty. Starting with the organic process of knitting, we designed all our knit ties with geometric patterns that feel as special as they are timeless. Explore our knitting process here.
"Tonal geometric motif over a lustrous silken ground for the perfect amount of shine and depth. These are the new perennial entries in your tie wardrobe."
• Composition: 100% silk.
• Origin: Como, Italy.
• Delivered in a custom travel package.
- • Width: 3" / 7.5 cm (+/- 0.5 cm)
• Length: 58" / 148 cm (+/- 2.00 cm)
- • Store loosely rolled.
• Dry clean only.
- We offer free ground shipping in the continental United States of America. Expedited shipping and shipping to other territories is available at an additional cost that is highlighted during the checkout process. Review all our shipping options here.
As much we know that you are not going to want to return anything, we acknowledge that we all have our moments. Please follow the return steps here.