knit tie - checkerboard (burgundy)
- "Geometric shapes last longer and enjoy a timelessness unlike any organic shape." - Massimo Vignelli
This idea informs our designs as we explore amazing production techniques to deliver simple beauty. Starting with a process as organic as knitting, we designed all our knit ties with geometric patterns that feel as special as they are timeless. Explore our knitting process here.
"This one is a little cooler than that plain knit tie - a subtle checkerboard pattern in a two tone silk and wool blend."
• Composition: 50% silk 50% wool.
• Origin: Como, Italy.
• Delivered in a custom travel package.
- • Width: 3" / 7.5 cm (+/- 0.75 cm)
• Length: 58" / 148 cm (+/- 2.00 cm)
- • Store loosely rolled.
• Dry clean only.
- We offer free ground shipping in the continental United States of America. Expedited shipping and shipping to other territories is available at an additional cost that is highlighted during the checkout process. Review all our shipping options here.
As much we know that you are not going to want to return anything, we acknowledge that we all have our moments. Please follow the return steps here.