Materials & Care
Composition: 100% Leather
Origin: Tuscany, Italy
Care: Dry brush for dust. Do not iron. Please contact us or see a leather specialist for stains.
Size & Fit
Daily brief in calf skin.
Shipping & Returns
For our complete shipping and return policy, please check here.
- Vegetable-dyed calfskin, backed with biodegradable polymer for firmness and color
- Two large internal sections
- One section can hold our Daily Portfolio
- Second section is ideal for larger miscellaneous items
- Large detachable wallet for easy storage of smaller items
- Internal wallets can be interchanged with the other bags in this series
- Extended handles can be used over the shoulder or carried by your side
- Reverse magnetic closure tightens as the bag fills
This vegetable-dyed calf leather is specially finished for a smooth, soft hand. It has been skived thin and backed with a biodegradable polymer to enhance the natural firmness of the hide. Combined with a special edge-stitching technique, this allows us to create clean, sculptural shapes that remain lightweight and functional.
Our bags were designed in collaboration with our leather workshop in Campania and third-generation leather artisans in Florence. Melding tradition and innovation, we’ve created functional sculptural forms—simple lines designed to elegantly maximize volume while minimizing weight.
We’re here to help.
Stòffa specialists have extensive fitting experience and a deep knowledge of our products. We are happy to help you build your wardrobe, so please contact us with any questions on style, fabric, or fit.
Speak to a Stòffa Specialist